[governance] CIVIL SOCIETY MEDIA GUIDELINES TUNIS2005

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Fri Nov 4 10:23:37 EST 2005

Hi,

On 4 nov 2005, at 03.48, Wolfgang Kleinwächter wrote:

> I support Jeanette and Adam, they are the co-chairs and they should
> be the spokespersons.

I think it does sound like we are reaching some sort of IGC rough
consensus on this.

> Do we plan a special Caucus meeting in Tunis? We have to discuss
> our life beyond Tunis. A lotz remains to be done.

Yes, we should have one.  We really do need to figure out how the IGC
will persist in its efforts and expand the base of participation.  I
do hope we can find the time when enough people can attend to get
something started that can then be worked through on the list and the
wiki.

> My proposal for the new co-chair couple is Avri and Carlos.

While I am honored by the proposal I do wonder, why we need a new co-
chair couple?   I have not heard the current coordinators resigning
and do not personally see a reason for them to either resign or be
replaced.

If we do, I think we should probably first figure out what sort of
plan we have for the future before deciding who can best facilitate
the effort.

thanks
a.