[governance] CIVIL SOCIETY MEDIA GUIDELINES TUNIS 2005 ATTACHMENTS]

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Thu Nov 3 11:03:09 EST 2005

At 10:51 03-11-05  -0500, Avri Doria wrote:
>well, if they do what i did when i did the press conference in
>Geneva, i.e. wear a second - CS badge, it should be ok.  I don't
>think they should speak for CS while wearing a gold badge.  but get
>two badges and i think it should be ok.

I think that this is, as we say, a storm in a glass of water. So, we
should better try to say "congratulations!" to the people who are
part of CS, and participate at gov delegations, rather than not
letting them speak. After all, if we don't let them speak, it's the
same as if not letting CS speak during gov sessions. We don't want that, do we?

veni