[governance] CIVIL SOCIETY MEDIA GUIDELINES TUNIS 2005 ATTACHMENTS]

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Thu Nov 3 10:39:10 EST 2005

On 3 nov 2005, at 08.19, Jeanette Hofmann wrote:

> Former WGIG members seem somewhat problematic,
I also don't really see this.

> "golden badge" people are disqualified.
Not necessarily. I only depends on their national delegation rules. We
just had a meeting with the German government, and Jeanette and myself,
who will (among others) be in the govt delegation, can of course say what
we want, especially to the press. The only thing we can't do is speak in
the official CS speaking slots at the summit itself.

> I would thus suggest Adam and Milton. Comments?

The easiest solution of course would be to just name Adam and
Jeanette as the two coordinators of this caucus.

Ralf