[governance] .PR Now Stands for "Public Relations" ??

Jim Fleming JimFleming at ameritech.net
Fri Dec 23 19:10:52 EST 2005

.PR Now Stands for "Public Relations" ??

http://www.nic.pr/cyber_communities.asp

The Puerto Rico Top Level Domain has taken the initiative to create cyber
communities representative of various professional venues in both Puerto
Rico and in the international arena with the intention to stimulate and
encourage the use of the Internet by those individuals and among themselves.
We are seeking for resellers within organizations and institutions who
currently serve those professionals in order to distribute our products and
services.

At the present time we are only registering second level domain for
communities and trademarks.
Resellers are required a $1000.00 fee for ten names in order to begin
reselling. Second level registrations will not be re-delegated and there is
no exclusivity unless is a trademark.
The proceeds will be distributed up to a maximum of 50 - 50.
Special equipment or technical requirements are not necessary.
Domain name reselling price can be negotiated based on market demands.
Use the following form to ask for more information about our
Cyber-Communities or .pr as Public Relations