[governance] The Internet Is Broken - Researchers are working to make the Internet smarter

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Fri Dec 23 01:21:42 EST 2005

Well in the context of this list, and this post in particular, I find the
following extract rather ironic...

"Indeed, for the average user, the Internet these days all too often
resembles New York's Times Square in the 1980s. It was exciting and
vibrant, but you made sure to keep your head down, lest you be offered
drugs, robbed, or harangued by the insane."

I'll duck my head again now.  :-)

Happy holidays everyone!

Paul.

--On Thursday, 22 December 2005 7:59 PM -0800 Jim Fleming