[governance] ICANN - Request for Proposals for Independent Evaluator for GNSO Review

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Sat Dec 17 17:19:22 EST 2005

Joe,
Actually the people who read this list can make their own
conclusions. That's why I decided not to give any. And I asked what's
the solution. Just saying "Oh, that's the problem" doesn't make any
sense. In this aspect, your mail does not bring to the solution.

As for who spent how much time "around".... Again an empty statement.
There's no way to calculate time "around".

I've been reading all these e-mails and often I'd stay quiet,
regardless of the content. Today's acusation by Danny on the ICANN
staff is not something that I would pass with silence.

As for your statements about my motives - another moment of silence,
as I don't think this list should deal with me, or you, or Danny. It
deals with real problems, not with ones which once put on the table,
lead the discussion in the wrong direction, and thus do not bring us
solutions, but more problems.

veni