[governance] ICANN - Request for Proposals for Independent Evaluator for GNSO Review

Joe Baptista baptista at cynikal.net
Sat Dec 17 17:10:20 EST 2005

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005, Veni Markovski wrote:

> Danny,
>
> I think you are not right.
> Do I need to tell you arguments, or you will trust my statement the same
> way you want us to trust yours, which is also without arguments?

you obviously not well versed in the icann process.  danny's
interpretation is correct.  danny has been around longer then you and he
knows how the processes work in fact - as opposed to fiction which is the
icann way.

All I see her of your argument is a need to be heard - but nothing in it
is factual - only speculative arguments which bear probably excuses.

Icann does as icann pleases - those are the fact if you had been paying
attention all these years since it's formation.

cheers
joe baptista