[governance] RE : Multi-Stakeholder Wiki for IGF?

Ken LOHENTO klohento at panos-ao.org
Thu Dec 15 07:03:56 EST 2005

Some comments below

> -- 1. Collaborative partners --
> The success of this  will be that  it NOT JUST  be seen as a civil
> society initiative, but a real collaborative multi-stakeholder one.

It's not a bad idea. But I understand the Civil Society IG list will
continue to serve as the place where civil society issues will continue
to be discussed regarding the IGF? Or should another platform be created
for CS? However I'm not so sure the other stakeholders will so much feed
the wiki with comments...

> Who seems to be interested, at least so far:
>
> - Certain members of the Civil Society Internet Governance Caucus (at
> least the member organizations that meet in Vancouver)
> - Business Sector: A few private sector entities seemed to have
> expressed interest in participating in the collaborative wiki
> initiative.

We are interested in that (CIPACO project of the Panos Institute West
Africa)

Best

KL