[governance] Multi-Stakeholder Wiki for IGF?

Wolfgang Kleinwächter wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Thu Dec 15 04:47:34 EST 2005

Dear Robert,

thanks for pushing it further forward.

My understanding was that we had a basic consensus on the main design. I have no preference to some of the questions you have mentioned below (domain name, host organisation etc.) .

To launch the project abnd to make it really "maultistakeholder" we should do it probably in consultation with the IGF Secretariat which will be established soon. My understanding is that as soon as the IGF Secretariat is established there will be an annucment for a first informal open consultation probably in Geneva between mid-February and mid-March. Part of the preparations will be, probably a questionnaire, send out by the secretariat to all stakeholders to collect proposals how the IGF should be organized, structured, work etc. here the WIKI could also be used. But, as i said above, it shiuld be done in consukltation with the secretariat. And it should be presented as a contribution of one stakeholder (CS) to the IGF process to the benefit of the global community.

Best and thanks again for your great contributions

wolfgang