[governance] Invitation to join New TLD Policy Development discussions

Danny Younger dannyyounger at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 14:33:24 EST 2005

Dear Jovan,

Former ICANN Board member Abril i Abril
(amadeu at nominalia.com) offered guidance to the
proponents of the .cat TLD (for the Catalan cultural
and linguistic community).  As he has experience in
sheparding a gTLD proposal from concept to fruition,
it might be advisable to obtain the benefit of his
counsel and experience.

Additionally, I would advise developing a familiarity
with other sTLD proposals by reviewing the process and
documents collected at
http://www.icann.org/tlds/stld-apps-19mar04/

Best wishes,
Danny