[governance] From the WGIG report to draft for PrepCom - next steps ..?

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Tue Aug 30 12:53:05 EDT 2005

With my "logistical" CSB hat on,  I'd like to ask a few questions to
the caucus:

1. Subcommittee A meets next week, will they try to start drafting -
or is it all left to the prepcom?

2. Does the IG caucus plan to develop a list of key points and/or
paragraphs ahead of the prepcom? if not, how will the document
submitted in Aug be used at all?

3. Has information on and about the speaking slots available at
subcommittee been determined yet ? Will the (default)  5min rule
specified in the rules of procedure be used, or has an alternate rule
been proposed and accepted by the chair ?

4.  Should a contingency plan be developed in the case that  part or
all of the IG negotiations become "closed" ?

regards,

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>
Director, Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility (CPSR)