[governance] Concerns: CS Response to WGIG Report

Ronald Koven rkoven at compuserve.com
Sun Aug 14 20:09:07 EDT 2005

Dear Karen --

You did indeed deal most satisfactorily with all the specific concerns I
raised.

Thanks much for that.

On the more general approach to "internationalization," I'll just have to
agree to disagree with y'all.

One other suggestion, in para 50, I think that in the expression "undue
political interference," the word "undue" doesn't belong. It implies that
some political interference may be "due," i.e., acceptable.

Also, if you will tolerate an old editor's crotchet, in para 37, the
expression "equal peers" is redundant. Peers are equal by definition.

Best, Rony Koven