[governance] Comments from Bill Drake [attachment)

William Drake wdrake at cpsr.org
Sun Aug 14 15:23:37 EDT 2005

Hi Lee,

Sure, chant away, but why give the EC a big wet one as if they gave us our
mantra, is all I was saying; Maharishi Mahesh Yogi they are not.

Do let me know if you hear rumblings on the right about the caucus.  I've
developed quite a collection on the UN takeover meme and would be
interested.

Cheers,

BD

PS: BTW meant to clarify, I suggested deletion of a sentence, not a
paragraph.