[governance] Comments from Bill Drake [attachment]

William Drake wdrake at cpsr.org
Sun Aug 14 07:57:26 EDT 2005

Hi,

I attach some additional suggested revisions, comments in bold.  I agree
with Rony Koven on Art. 29, or at least think this needs clarification by
whoever wrote it.  I understand Lee's intention, but suggest dialing back
the praise for the EC slightly.  The question of whether and in what
manner the US should declare its intention not to monkey with the zone
file for political purposes is an interesting one that needs some
discussion, methinks.  Comments in bold.

Best,

Bill