[governance] UPDATE: CS comments, edited initial response

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Fri Aug 12 18:03:08 EDT 2005

Hi Karen, a few comments here and there attached. In particular I've tried
to tidy up the root zone authorization response which was repetitive.

I also suggested the following as regards four models, which people might
like to comment on. If we can say something here, we should - I suggest

"A majority of CS respondents tend to favour Option 2, however aspects of
other models, particularly the importance of a host nation agreement, should
be considered in a final model."

Ian Peter
Senior Partner
Ian Peter and Associates Pty Ltd