No subject

Thu Jan 13 08:49:26 EST 2022

ested in the NMI.

    I see it is okay if one network or list  or platform  decides NOT to pa=
rticipate but we cannot ask others not to.

    Me, I am in favour of Governance and BB lists nominating people. And at=
 the same time, saying that it is important for African S to participate.

    All for now

    Nnenna

    On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 6:06 PM, Jean-Christophe NOTHIAS I The Global J=