[bestbits] Funding anti-disinformation campaigns

Michael J. Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 11:34:10 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

A friend of mine reached out to me from Media Matters for Democracy, a
really engaged NGO in Pakistan, about procuring funding/sponsorship for an
anti-disinformation campaign they are running.

I'm not sure if this is a good place to ask this, but I figured I would
anyway. Many of the initiatives meant to fight disinformation and
misinformation seem local or regional, and I'm not sure if OSF, the EU, and
other funders are interested (which is really a shame).

Anyways, let me know if you have any concrete suggestions.

Best,
-Michael