[bestbits] [governance] IMPORTANT : Merging IGC with Best Bits

sivasubramanian muthusamy 6.internet at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 03:02:28 EST 2019

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 11:48 AM ian.peter at ianpeter.com <
ian.peter at ianpeter.com> wrote:

> Actually while this seemed to me the obvious way forward at first - BB
> emerged out of IGC, so why not get back together again - on reflection
> there are a few issues.

+1.   The participants of IGC were almost automatically added to BB.  In
any case BB is the more recent of the two lists, and a sizeable proportion
of the BB list are IGC participants. It would be easier to merge into IGC
list, the optics of a longer history is the added advantage of merging into
IGC.

Sivasubramanian M