[bestbits] [governance] IMPORTANT : Merging IGC with Best Bits

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Thu Feb 7 11:47:24 EST 2019

Dear all,

This is just a gentle reminder that the call on next steps is this coming
Monday, 11 February from* 4- 6 PM UTC*. The full details are included in my
previous email and I've updated the etherpad
<https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/Bestbitscallfuture> with those planning
to attend.

Looking forward to speaking to you then!

Best
Sheetal.