[bestbits] A Day0 proposal, tentatively submitted as individual by submission deadline.

Sivasubramanian M 6.Internet at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 20:25:29 EDT 2019

Dear Jean,

Wasn't aware of Sheetal's proposal, and couldn't wait to verify if there
has been a submission already.  It occurred to me to write a proposal as
late as minutes to the deadline. As you suggest, more than one proposal
increases the chances of a slot for a Day0 event.

Day0 proposal does not require speakers to be identified.  So I have not
mentioned any names as speakers. We could add names if the discussion
progresses.