[bestbits] A Day0 proposal, tentatively submitted as individual by submission deadline.

Jean F. Quéralt jfqueralt at theiofoundation.org
Sun Apr 14 20:14:37 EDT 2019

Hello, Siva.

Sheetal did submit a request yesterday for a similar initiative although in
another format (different assistance expectation, etc).
I'd argue that the more petitions we submit the more chances we have to get
it accepted. Maybe the selection process will merge both.

Sent it asap before the deadline. If need be, you can use me as "dummy" for
the list of speakers and then we figure out who to actually onboard if it
gets shortlisted.
(I'm not the right person to be in the final list)

Cheers.
Jean