[bestbits] **RightsCon Call for Proposals is Out!**

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 15:16:02 EDT 2018

[image: image.png]

Dear colleagues,

I hope you’re doing well! I wanted to reach out and share some exciting
news with you. As many of you know, I have joined AccessNow a couple of
weeks ago, and I am leading RightsCon. It is an exciting time for me and I
believe RightsCon is a tremendous platform to strengthen our community, and
share knowledge and skills. Last year, over 2500 people joined us in
Toronto and 850 proposals were received!

*Now, I am happy to announce that we have officially launched the RightsCon
Tunis Call for Proposals. <https://www.rightscon.org/program/> *As you
know, organizing a session is one of the best ways to engage and showcase
your work at RightsCon.

This year, the whole program process will be hosted on our new RightsCon
Program Platform <https://rightscon.secure-platform.com/>. There are also
several other new additions this year, including skill-building program
categories, an initiative focused on investing in problem-solving, a track
on wellness, and the possibility of submitting sessions in additional
languages. I strongly encourage you to learn more in our blog post
<https://www.rightscon.org/rightscon-tunis-call-for-proposals/>.

It would be great to see a session proposal come in from you and your team.
We’ve prepared a helpful guide to submit a successful proposal
<https://www.rightscon.org/your-guide-to-a-successful-proposal/>, which
outlines all the information you need on program categories, session
formats, evaluation criteria, and more.

Please feel free to share this note and our Call for Proposals with your
network. Don’t hesitate to reach out should you have any questions.

Best,

Carolina

--

*Carolina Rossini *