[bestbits] Funding opportunity: Strategic Litigation Meeting "One Year After the GDPR"

Daniel Ó Cluanaigh daniel at digitalfreedomfund.org
Wed Oct 17 06:02:25 EDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

Along with providing financial support for strategic litigation <https://digitalfreedomfund.org/grants/> cases in Council of Europe countries, the Digital Freedom Fund seeks to facilitate collaboration between digital rights actors, with a view to building a stronger community and stronger legal cases to protect and promote digital rights.

In the context of the one-year anniversary of the entry into force of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we are currently seeking applications from organisations to host a thematically-focused litigation meeting to facilitate information- and skill-sharing on digital rights litigation in the late spring (May or June) of 2019.

To find out more, please see the call for applications <https://digitalfreedomfund.org/call-for-applications-gdpr/> on our website, and please feel free to disseminate this call to any colleagues or organisations who you think may be interested in applying.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind regards,

Daniel Ó Cluanaigh

---

Daniel Ó Cluanaigh