[bestbits] OFF-TOPIC - Brazil: Return to Terror

Sylvia Cadena sylvia at apnic.net
Sun Oct 28 21:23:33 EDT 2018

Following the news with real concern, dear Carlos.

Just left without words at the grim future as he has been declared president.

Wishing you and all the dear colleagues and friends in Brazil that have worked so hard for human rights that all your fears do not come true, and more importantly that people are safe, free and able to continue to do their work.

Regards,

Sylvia

---------

Sylvia Cadena | APNIC Foundation - Head of Programs | sylvia at apnic.net | http://www.apnic.foundation
ISIF Asia, WSIS Champion on International Cooperation 2018 | http://www.isif.asia | FB ISIF.asia | @ISIF_Asia | G+ ISIFAsia |
6 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD,  4101 Australia | PO Box 3646 | +10 GMT | skypeID: sylviacadena | Tel: +61 7 3858 3100 |  Fax: +61 7  3858 3199
* Love trees. Print only if necessary.