[bestbits] OFF-TOPIC - Brazil: Return to Terror

ian.peter at ianpeter.com ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Sun Oct 28 18:17:01 EDT 2018

Very sad that this has happened, Carlos. Lurches to the right seem
commonplace these days.

Brazil was a great leader as regards multistakeholder internet
governance initiatives, and I do hope that all is not lost with this
change. Certainly what has been achieved in the past sets a great
example and part of history which I hope is not forgotten.

Ian