[bestbits] Opportunity at PI - We are recruiting a M&E and Learning Officer

Alexandrine Pirlot de Corbion alex at privacyinternational.org
Wed Nov 14 06:54:29 EST 2018

Hi!

Privacy International has an opening for a M&E and Learning Officer to join our team.

Monitoring & Evaluation and Learning Officer
+ Location: London, United Kingdom
+ Job Description: The Monitoring & Evaluation and Learning Officer will play a leading role in the design and delivery of monitoring, evaluation and learning strategy for PI’s new multi-year strategic plan from 2019 onwards which will include developing a culture of collective ownership for M&E. Working primarily in support of PI’s engagement with national partners in the Privacy International Network, this role will focus on providing support and capacity development to a multi-year and multi-partner project on the impact of data intensive systems on human rights, and in particular on the right to privacy.
+ Full description and application process: https://privacyinternational.org/type-resource/opportunities  <https://privacyinternational.org/type-resource/opportunities>

Please feel free to share this opportunity! Thank you very much.

Best,

Alexandrine

Ms. Alexandrine Pirlot de Corbion

Lead - Global Programme
Privacy International
62 Britton Street
London, EC1M 5UY
United Kingdom

E: alex at privacyinternational.org
W: www.privacyinternational.org
T: +44 (0) 203 422 4321
Skype: alexpdec.pi

Privacy International is a registered charity (No. 1147471).