[bestbits] Reminder: Civil Society Meeting - CSCG groups - 19:30 IGF Paris

Jean F. Quéralt JFQueralt at theiofoundation.org
Tue Nov 13 09:04:00 EST 2018

Hi, Sheetal (and everyone).

A couple of mentions:
- It wasn't me who suggested bringing Youth IGF, it was Renata. I proposed
after that we onboard them by "areas" so that we can distribute that work
across members and possibly make it face to face. I volunteer for ASEAN
reps for Youth IGF.
- We also mentioned to try to dig the relevant documents that will help get
a general picture about Best Bits and the CS involvement in IGF and other
places where we might be losing representation. Diagrams, statuses,
whatever allows us to explain to newcomers (I am one) a general overview of
things and also help in the Youth IGF onboarding.

As per IFF, I am happy to coordinate with them too. If I get green light
I'll try to arrange for a visit in Valencia as I'll be in Alicante from
Saturday (that's barely 200Km and on my way down and up from France).

Thanks for everyone who attended yesterday, BTW. And thx Renata for the
patience :-)

Cheers.

--

[image: @@@Name]
JEAN F. QUÉRALT

THE IO FOUNDATION
FOUNDER [image: TIOF Official Website] www.TheIOFoundation.org
<https://www.theiofoundation.org/>
[image: Personal email] JFQueralt at TheIOFoundation.org
<JFQueralt at theiofoundation.org> [image: Contact email of The IO Foundation]
Contact at TheIOFoundation.org
[image: Find me on Telegram] @JFQueralt
<https://telegram.me/@JFQueralt> [image:
Telegram] @TheIOFoundation <https://telegram.me/TheIOFoundation>
[image: Mobile number] +60 105 33 56 99 <+60+105+33+56+99>

[image: No Social Networks Policy]
<https://www.theiofoundation.org/we-are-tiof/where-do-we-stand-on-social-networks/>
 [image: No Social Networks Policy]
<https://www.theiofoundation.org/we-are-tiof/where-do-we-stand-on-social-networks/>