[bestbits] OFF-TOPIC - Brazil: Return to Terror

david_allen_ab63 at post.harvard.edu david_allen_ab63 at post.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 6 14:42:06 EST 2018

Oceans of blood, all over the place. Yemen, anyone? _Millions_ at the edge. Brought to us by the Iranians’ sworn (blood) enemy, SA, with US armaments. Or, Vietnam, a million dead, just at the hands of the US … for which it got its a.. kicked. Or, the list goes on, truly endlessly. Bad guys all over.

Therefore – especially – reason to face off bullies early on, before they get truly beyond the pale. The thrust of the Niemoller. In my view anyway.

To do what we may, to damp the cycle of violence. And especially to staunch bullies, everywhere.

David