[bestbits] ICYMI, RightsCon: 2nd CSO PP-18 Coord Meeting, May 17 10:30-11:45 @ RightsCon x

Gus Rossi gus at publicknowledge.org
Thu May 17 09:36:50 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

We will have the second civil society coordination meeting for PP-18 at
RightsCon. The first one took place in IGF 2017. *All Civil Society Groups
interested in ITU/Telecom issues are welcome.*

*The meeting will take place today,* *Thursday, May 17 from 10:30 to
11:45am in Room 118* at the RightsCon venue.

See bellow the meeting agenda for further details as to what will be
discussed. In particular, our action items will focus on regional
coordination and kickstarting our joint brief for tracking incoming PP-18
contributions.

1. Introductions
2. Document management
3. PP-18 Regional Preparatory Processes
a. Report back on March regional prep meetings
i. CITEL – March 15 Meeting (Public Knowledge)
ii. CEPT – March 26-29 Meeting (Global Partners Digital)
b. Regional coordination and upcoming prep meetings
4. PP-18 Civil Society Brief
a. Overview of PP Resolutions
b. Division of briefing responsibilities
5. Logistics
a. Financial support
b. Credentials
c. Next coordination meetings
6. AOB

----

# # #
# • #
# # #
*Gus Rossi*
Global Policy Director
(202) 861-0020 (x123) | (202) 651 1337 (mobile) | @agustinrs
<https://twitter.com/@agustinrs>
*Public Knowledge* | @publicknowledge <https://twitter.com/publicknowledge>
 | www.publicknowledge.org
1818 N St. NW, Suite 410 | Washington, DC 20036 | CFC 12259