[bestbits] Event Tomorrow--The role and impact of Civil Society at the ITU Plenipotentiary-

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Thu Dec 13 13:50:40 EST 2018

HI All

I was not able to make today's call but I just wanted to remind others that if
you are in DC, please come to this Plenipot debrief which will focus on the role
and impact of Civil Society at the ITU Plenipotentiary.  Featured speakers are
Mehwish Ansari, Article 19; Deborah Brown, APC; Gus Rossi, Public Knowledge,
Jane Coffin, the Internet Society, and myself Judith Hellerstein. As you can see
we have a great line up of speakers.

The event is at New America, 740 15th St NW #900, and is tomorrow,  Friday from
9-11am eastern. If coming in person, the RSVP link is here,

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/plenipot-2018-debrief-the-role-and-impact-of-civil-society-tickets-53453987315

if you are coming in person. If you are watching remotely, here is the link,
https://livestream.com/internetsociety/pp18debrief.

Hope to see some of you there in person

Cheers,

Judith Hellerstein

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide