[bestbits] Join the GPD Business and Human Rights Team

Charles Bradley charles at gp-digital.org
Fri Apr 27 09:55:13 EDT 2018

*Apologies for crossposting*

I'm excited to announce a new opportunity to join the Business and Human
Rights Team at Global Partners Digital. Feel free to share or contact me
directly if you have any questions.

***

Global Partners Digital <https://www.gp-digital.org> is seeking a highly
motivated and organised *Policy Officer* to join our Business and Human
Rights team and contribute to the work of one of our core projects, which
aims to increase the level of protection of and respect for human rights by
tech companies globally and in seven target countries: Argentina, Kenya,
Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria and the Philippines.

The role will involve policy research and the development of resources and
materials to support civil society organisations and tech companies’
understanding of human rights issues and to advocate and engage on relevant
policy areas. The Policy Officer will also support the development of GPD’s
work on business and human rights more broadly.

Applications close at 5.00 pm UTC, Wednesday 16 May. Read the full advert,
including details of how to apply, here.
<https://www.gp-digital.org/jobs/policy-officer-business-and-human-rights/>

***

*Charles Bradley*
Executive Director | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL
Second Home, 68 Hanbury Street, London, E1 5JL
T: +44 (0)203 818 3258 | M: +44 (0)7852 535222 | Skype:
charles.globalpartners
gp-digital.org