[bestbits] Global Editathon “Girls in ICT”

Sara Fratti saragtti at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 11:35:17 EDT 2018

Hi,

At the Women's Special Interest Group <https://twitter.com/SIGWomenISOC>of
the Internet Society and in coordination with Wikimedia Foundation, we are
organizing the *1st Global Editathon “Girls in ICT”* on April 28 on the
occasion of the Girls in ICT Day
<https://www.itu.int/en/ITU-D/Digital-Inclusion/Women-and-Girls/Girls-in-ICT-Portal/Pages/Portal.aspx>
(which is on April 26).

We want to create content written by women and about women on the Girls in
ICT Day, mainly to make women in technology more visible and to inspired
girls to pursue STEM careers. On that day, we will edit the biographies of
women: founding, pioneers, entrepreneurs, developers, and leaders in
technology from each region.

Register and participate in a node or online in the Global Editathon Girls
in ICT
https://goo.gl/forms/4J6z9hFK5LplL6cf1

If you have any doubts, contact us: sigwomenisoc at gmail.com

Join us to make more women visible in Wikipedia!