[bestbits] Results of Best Bits steering committee election

Dave Burstein daveb at dslprime.com
Fri Sep 1 13:47:01 EDT 2017

All

First, let's thank Jeremy Malcolm for the work he did.

Second, let me make a motion to the new steering committee to add Ms.
Perini, who clearly has interest and experience.

Lots of work to do.

Dave

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--
Editor, Fast Net News, WIreless One.news, Net Policy News and DSL Prime
Author with Jennie Bourne  DSL (Wiley) and Web Video: Making It Great,