[bestbits] [SAVE THE DATE]: Invitation to interactive Q&A on the ICDPPC - September 14

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Fri Sep 1 12:43:32 EDT 2017

Dear all,

We'd like to invite you to an interactive discussion on the ICDPPC – the
International Conference of Data Protection and Privacy Commissioners and
its relevance for human rights defenders. The discussion will take place *on
September 14 at 15:00 UTC* and will be hosted by myself and Fanny Hidvégi
from Access Now.

This discussion will provide an opportunity for anyone to ask questions
about the upcoming edition of the annual Conference this year in Hong Kong
(25-29 September), and more generally about the ICDPPC, its relevance for
human rights advocacy and opportunities for civil society engagement. You
can also find more information about the ICDPPC and its relevance for human
rights defenders in our recently launched tool to the ICDPPC: Navigating
Human Rights In The Digital Environment: The ICDPPC.
<http://www.gp-digital.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/NAVIGATINGHUMANRIGHTS_ICDPPC.pdf>

Details on how to join the discussion are below. Please feel free to share
this with your colleagues and networks! Any questions, do let me know.

Best
Sheetal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To join the call online, please click the green "join" button below and
follow the on-screen prompts. To connect to audio, please click the "call using
computer" button on the left hand side of the webex window.

The ICDPPC: An interactive Q&A
<https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/meetings/view?uuid=MA1CCST28U0H81Q6HNYFNMFVGV-OY93&ucs=email>

*14 Sep, 16:00* | 1 hr

London (Western European Summer Time, GMT+01:00)

Host: Global Partners Digital

Join
<https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/meetings/join?uuid=MA1CCST28U0H81Q6HNYFNMFVGV-OY93>

Add the attached iCalendar (.ics) file to your calendar.

Access Information
Where:   WebEx Online
Meeting number:   238 880 448
Password:   This meeting does not require a password.

Audio Connection

*+44-203-478-5289 <+44%2020%203478%205289> *UK Domestic Toll

Access code: *238 880 448*

Can't access your meeting? Get help.
<https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/#/support>

--
*Sheetal Kumar*
Programme Lead | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL