[bestbits] [SAVE THE DATE]: Invitation to interactive Q&A on the ICDPPC - September 14

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Thu Sep 7 07:34:20 EDT 2017

Dear all,

Ahead of the webinar on the ICDPPC next week (see below), we're pleased to
launch this podcast on the ICDPPC where Fanny Hidvégi from Access Now and I
chat about the Conference, covering the basics and looking forward to the
upcoming edition of the Conference in Hong Kong and beyond.

You can find the podcast here: http://www.gp-digital.org/
multimedia/understanding-the-icdppc/

You can also find more information about the ICDPPC and its relevance for
human rights defenders in our recently launched tool to the ICDPPC: Navigating
Human Rights In The Digital Environment: The ICDPPC.
<http://www.gp-digital.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/NAVIGATINGHUMANRIGHTS_ICDPPC.pdf>

We look forward to welcoming many of you at the webinar next week (details
for joining are included in the previous email below), *Thursday 14
September at 3 PM UTC*, which will be an opportunity to ask questions and
partake in a live discussion.

We'd also encourage you to send questions beforehand to
sheetal at gp-digital.org.

Best
Sheetal