[bestbits] MAG 2018 Renewal criteria - inc geographic

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Thu Oct 19 07:04:37 EDT 2017

On Thu, 19 Oct 2017 06:46:28 +0300
Nadira Alaraj <nadira.araj at gmail.com> wrote:

> Renata, Deborah and all,
> From past experience the balance may not be of same number across
> stakeholder group, particularly now with the intended decrease of MAG
> members.
> There is not a clear cut quota per each stakeholder.

I agree that in the past it was not treated as a clear cut quota per
stakeholder group.

However I would also note that in the past they never posted any
document comparable to
https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/mag-2018-renewal-0

So maybe it will now be treated as a clear cut quota per
stakeholder group. Or maybe not. I think we simply don't know.

Greetings,
Norbert

Präsident | Digitale Gesellschaft | 4000 Basel | Switzerland

--
Die Digitale Gesellschaft setzt sich für unsere Freiheitsrechte
in einer vernetzten Welt ein. Ja, http://digiges.ch/ichmachemit