[bestbits] ITU CWG-Internet Open Consultation - CSO Strategy/Coordination

Mehwish Ansari mehwish at article19.org
Mon Nov 13 11:39:25 EST 2017

Hello again, everyone:

I'm confirming that we will have a strategy call *this Friday, November
17, at 15:00 UTC *to coordinate for the upcoming ITU CWG-Internet open
consultation. We plan to meet here:
https://meet.jit.si/CWGInternetStrategyCall. If you're at all interested
in contributing to the open consultation on the gender digital divide, I
strongly encourage you to join us in the discussion.

Best,
Mehwish