[bestbits] Navigating Human Rights Online: new series launch

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Fri Jun 9 10:39:16 EDT 2017

Dear all,

GPD is pleased to launch the first in a series of tools designed to help
civil society advocates engage effectively in three key policy forums.

The first tool in the series focuses on the Group of Twenty (or G20)
process, showing how it works, who the different actors and stakeholders
are, and when, where and how to engage within it on digital issues. The
tool also identifies three specific advocacy goals for human rights
defenders over the next 18 months, and shows how they can be
achieved. Download it *here.
<http://www.gp-digital.org/publication/navigating-human-rights-in-the-digital-environment-the-g20/>*

Or you can access the direct link here:
http://www.gp-digital.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/navigatingtheG20.pdf
*
<http://www.gp-digital.org/publication/navigating-human-rights-in-the-digital-environment-the-g20/>*

In the coming months, we’ll also be publishing tools focusing on the
International Conference of Data Protection and Privacy Commissioners and
the Human Rights Council.

Please do feel free to share with your networks. We also strongly welcome
your feedback!
*
<http://www.gp-digital.org/publication/navigating-human-rights-in-the-digital-environment-the-g20/>*
Best

Sheetal.

--
*Sheetal Kumar*
Programme Lead | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL