[bestbits] On the future of Best Bits and the pre-IGF meeting

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Mon Jul 31 12:51:31 EDT 2017

Dear all,

I agree with the sentiment expressed by Nadira that although this
discussion is very welcome, it is so far only been engaged with by a
handful of individuals. Would suggesting everyone respond by a specific
date (say end of August?) - and perhaps doing offlist outreach to encourage
participation -on the two options so far proposed and other suggestions,
and agreeing on a rough timeline after the responses from that to chart a
way forward be a next step?

Best
Sheetal.

On 28 July 2017 at 18:22, Ayden Férdeline <ayden at ferdeline.com> wrote:

> I am ambivalent to either option, though tend to think some small
> incremental tuning to the status quo might be a lot easier than trying to
> artificially reinvigorate BestBits à la option 2.
>
> That said, I note that I am not an active contributor to BestBits, having
> only been signed up to this mailing list for around 18 months and having
> not attended any of the annual meetings that BestBits has previously
> hosted.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Ayden Férdeline
> linkedin.com/in/ferdeline <http://www.linkedin.com/in/ferdeline>

*Sheetal Kumar*
Programme Lead | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL
Second Home, 68-80 Hanbury Street, London, E1 5JL
T: +44 (0)20 3 818 3258 0337| M: +44 (0)7739569514  |
PGP ID: AAEDBF8AFE87EF53  | PGP Fingerprint: 9CD3 46A5 21A1 DFD9 FDD0 457D
AAED BF8A FE87 EF53 |