[bestbits] Mid-year IG review -- what do you think?

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 10:18:58 EDT 2017

We're already preparing for the IGF2017... I found this to be a good way to
get the big picture for my topic planning, and you might find it
interesting as well: Jovan Kurbalija (Diplo) has just published the
mid-year review
of digital policy trends, revisiting the predictions made in the beginning
of the year, and predicting what we can expect until the end of the year.

https://www.diplomacy.edu/blog/ten-major-trends-internet-governance-2017-mid
-year-review

This might be a good place to reflect on how the trends affect our own
country/region, or on the relevance of trends in IG policy that we should
keep on our radar?

Cheers, Ginger

Virginia Paque
DiploFoundation

*Upcoming courses: * Master in Contemporary Diplomacy; Education Diplomacy;
Consular and Diaspora Diplomacy; Cybersecurity; Development Diplomacy;
Economic Diplomacy; Language and Diplomacy http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=4c5460f299&e=bc0aff4eba>
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=26d5253c70&e=bc0aff4eba>
* <http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses>*