[bestbits] Accountability group puts Google in same league as big oil and big tobacco

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Mon Jul 17 13:25:25 EDT 2017

I am not going to reopen this discussion but Parminder you were on one
side of it, and there is another side which has a very different
perspective.  I have written a paper which revisits this and gives both
sides.  Here is the link to the preprint:

http://www.malcolm.id.au/owncloud/s/l1khaU4JGiPRnXR

Don't worry the paper is very neutral and even-handed (compared to some
of our earlier, more heated debates).

jmalcolm at eff.org

Tel: 415.436.9333 ext 161