[bestbits] Accountability group puts Google in same league as big oil and big tobacco

Renata Avila renata.avila at webfoundation.org
Thu Jul 13 15:09:03 EDT 2017

* I deleted by mistake part of a phrase.

* Research funds and State grants to Universities are reducing,  as tax
cuts, privileges to tech companies and tax evasion increases.

Cheers,

Renata Avila

*Senior Digital Rights Advisor*
renata.avila at webfoundation.org

*1110 Vermont Ave NW, Suite 500, Washington DC 20005, USA* *| *
*www.webfoundation.org* <http://www.webfoundation.org/>* | Twitter:
@webfoundation*