[bestbits] New podcast series on the big questions facing the digital environment

Mishi Choudhary mishi at softwarefreedom.org
Wed Feb 22 16:38:12 EST 2017

Thanks Sheetal. Great effort! Podcast is one of my favorite content
consumption tool.

On 02/22/2017 12:36 PM, Sheetal Kumar wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> /[with apologies for cross-posting]/
>
> I am writing to share a just launched a new podcast series
> <http://www.gp-digital.org/news/introducing-our-new-podcast-series-in-beta/>
> – called *In beta* – which will examine some of the biggest questions
> facing the digital policy environment.
>
> Our aim in creating the series is to create an informal space for
> critical discussion and debate on a range of issues, cutting across
> traditional policy silos. More details on the series concept and design
> are available
> here: http://www.gp-digital.org/news/introducing-our-new-podcast-series-in-beta/
> <http://www.gp-digital.org/news/introducing-our-new-podcast-series-in-beta/>
>
> The series will be hosted by GPD's executive director, Charles Bradley.
> In the first episode of the series – available now, here
> <http://www.gp-digital.org/multimedia/in-beta-episode-1-is-policymaking-stuck-in-the-19th-century/>
> – he interviews GovLab co-founder Stefaan Verhulst, asking the question:
> *'Is policymaking stuck in the 19th century?'*
>
> We'd love to know what you think about the episode and the series
> concept more generally. We're planning to record many more podcasts over
> the coming months, and are open to ideas – so if you'd like to suggest a
> guest, a topic or a question to discuss, drop an email to
> charles at gp-digital.org <mailto:charles at gp-digital.org>.
>
> Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions. We'd
> also be hugely grateful if you could share this on your networks and
> channels – and if you have any other ideas for how we could get the word
> out, please let us know.
>
> For reference, the links for sharing are:
>
>   * *Blog post introducing the series and
>     episode*: http://www.gp-digital.org/news/introducing-our-new-podcast-series-in-beta/
>     <http://www.gp-digital.org/news/introducing-our-new-podcast-series-in-beta/>
>   * *The episode
>     itself*: http://www.gp-digital.org/multimedia/in-beta-episode-1-is-policymaking-stuck-in-the-19th-century/
>     <http://www.gp-digital.org/multimedia/in-beta-episode-1-is-policymaking-stuck-in-the-19th-century/>
>   * *GPD's Soundcloud
>     page*: https://soundcloud.com/globalpartnersdigital
>     <https://soundcloud.com/globalpartnersdigital>
>
> *Suggested tweets: *
>
> A new podcast series, In beta, examines the big questions facing the
> digital environment. Find out
> more: http://www.gp-digital.org/news/introducing-our-new-podcast-series-in-beta/
> <http://www.gp-digital.org/news/introducing-our-new-podcast-series-in-beta/>
>
> Is policymaking stuck in the 19th century? A new podcast with
> @CBradleyTweets and @sverhulst explores the
> question: http://www.gp-digital.org/multimedia/in-beta-episode-1-is-policymaking-stuck-in-the-19th-century/
> <http://www.gp-digital.org/multimedia/in-beta-episode-1-is-policymaking-stuck-in-the-19th-century/>
>
> Best!
> [...]

Warm Regards
Mishi Choudhary, Esq.
Legal Director
Software Freedom Law Center
1995 Broadway Floor 17| New York, NY-10023
Direct: +1-212-461-1912| Main: +1-212-461-1901| Fax: +1-212-580-0898
www.softwarefreedom.org

President and Legal Director
SFLC.IN
K-9, Second Floor, Jangpura Extn.| New Delhi-110014
Main: +91-11-43587126 | Fax: +91-11-24323530
www.sflc.in

The information contained in this email message is intended only for use
of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to
deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
immediately notify us by email, help at softwarefreedom.org, and destroy
the original message.