[bestbits] IGF Daily 2 is out - reporting from the 12th Internet Governance Forum

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 07:30:52 EST 2017

Dear colleagues,

The Geneva Internet Platform is producing reports from IGF sessions,
workshops, open forums and dynamic coalitions. The reports can be a
valuable resource not only to those that could not attend the IGF, but also
to those that could not follow sessions taking place in parallel. This
project is made possible with the support from ICANN, ISOC, the IGF and
DiploFoundation.

All the best wishes,
Marilia

IGF Daily 2 - reporting from the 12th Internet Governance Forum
View this email in your browser
<http://mailchi.mp/60fb82f3d8cc/igf2017-daily2?e=c49810a6ba>
[image: Geneva Internet Platform]
*IGF Daily 2 *is out!

[image: IGFDaily2]
<https://giplatform.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&id=0dcfe3f88a&e=c49810a6ba>Grab
your morning coffee, and read our latest issue of the *IGF Daily. *Summarising
yesterday's discussions, the newsletter includes data analysis of the
transcripts, and updates from the National, Regional, and Youth IGF
Initiatives' collaborative session and Dynamic Coalitions' sessions.

<https://giplatform.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&id=fabbe6e433&e=c49810a6ba>

We also have yesterday's sessions covered with just-in-time reports,
available on the *GIP Digital Watch* newsletter at dig.watch/igf2017
<https://giplatform.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&id=f9e6915543&e=c49810a6ba>

Bookmark the page for more session reports and updates. And if you're in
Geneva, drop by at the Art at IGF
<https://giplatform.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&id=ad914109c3&e=c49810a6ba>
exhibition for an artistic journey through digital policy.

[image: The Geneva Internet Platform on Twitter]
<https://giplatform.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&id=3b4179f749&e=c49810a6ba>
[image: The Geneva Internet Platform on Facebook]
<https://giplatform.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&id=4cbad00739&e=c49810a6ba>
[image: The Geneva Internet Platform's contact e-mail] <gip at diplomacy.edu>
You're receiving this email because you expressed an interest in Geneva
Internet Platform.
<https://giplatform.us6.list-manage.com/profile?u=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&id=b18c51e136&e=c49810a6ba>

--

*MarĂ­lia Maciel*

Digital Policy Senior Researcher | DiploFoundation
WMO | 7bis, Avenue de la Paix | 1202 Geneva - Switzerland
MariliaM at diplomacy.edu | @MariliaM
www.diplomacy.edu

15years.diplomacy.edu