[bestbits] ITU PP-18 Civil Society Coordination Meeting @ IGF

Mehwish Ansari mehwish at article19.org
Mon Dec 18 09:12:37 EST 2017

Hi all,

As promised, I'm providing here a Jitsi link so that people can
participate remotely during our PP-18 civil society coordination meeting
at the IGF tomorrow: https://meet.jit.si/PP18Coordination

As a reminder, the meeting will be held from 13:00-15:00 UTC (that's
14:00-16:00 for those of us in Geneva) in room E.3023 (Bilateral Room 5).

Looking forward to seeing/hearing from you there,
Mehwish