[bestbits] APC priorities & activities at IGF 2017

Peter Micek peter at accessnow.org
Fri Dec 15 11:29:15 EST 2017

Thanks, Deborah and Renata. Access Now likewise posted on our schedule next
week at IGF: https://www.accessnow.org/access-now-2017-internet-gove
rnance-forum/

We'll also be hanging out on Monday night for an informal gathering: *Monday
18th December from 8.30pm* *at Restaurant Scandale* (24 rue de Lausanne
1201 Genève
<https://maps.google.com/?q=24+rue+de+Lausanne+1201+Gen%C3%A8ve&entry=gmail&source=g>).
If you are planning to attend, please RSVP by email to Melody at
melody at accessnow.org.

Cheers,
Peter

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 1:19 PM, Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thank you Deborah for sharing
>
> Wishing best of luck to #IGF2017 folks and those joining online
>

> On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 2:08 PM, Deborah Brown <deborah at apc.org> wrote:
> > [With apologies for cross-posting]
> >
> > Dear all,
> >
> > APC has published a document outlining our priorities for IGF 2017
> > including in the areas of access, human rights, gender,and
> > cybersecurity, and governance.
> > https://www.apc.org/en/pubs/apc-priorities-12th-internet-
> governance-forum
> >
> > A full list of activities we are organizing, as well as our members, can
> > be found below:
> >
> > https://www.apc.org/en/node/34451/
> >
> > https://www.apc.org/en/node/34453/
> >
> > Hoping to see many of you in Geneva.
> >
> > Kind regards,
> > Deborah
> >
> > --
> >
> > Deborah Brown
> > Global Advocacy Lead
> > Association for Progressive Communications (APC)
> > www.apc.org
> > deborah at apc.org
> > @deblebrown

Peter Micek
General Counsel
Access Now | accessnow.org <http://www.accessnow.org>
rightscon.org

tel: +1-888-414-0100 x709
PGP: 0xA5BD70B0
Fingerprint: 6CFE 8E9F ED8E 66B8 BE38 EA59 002C EEF5 A5BD 70B0

*Get your* tickets for RightsCon Toronto
<https://www.rightscon.org/#tickets/>, May 16-18, 2018
*Subscribe *to the Access Now Express
<https://www.accessnow.org/campaign/#sign-up>, our weekly newsletter on
digital rights