[bestbits] Steering committee election begins

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 12:50:50 EDT 2017

Hi Antonella

Many thanks for accepting the nomination and so glad you want to join
efforts here at Bestbits.

Argentina has been an amazing ground for innovation and experiment in
Internet Governance and I think works like yours and your colleagues at
Asuntos del Sur and other organizations should be on IG Civil Society radar.

Surely we'll learn a lot indeed with these amazing SC volunteers who
present a very diverse background.