[bestbits] IFF2017 Call for proposals and IFF Diversity and Inclusion Fund

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 21:31:44 EDT 2016

Call is open to participate in the 2017 Internet Freedom Festival ,
we'd love for you to submit your session or workshop ideas to be part
of the festival program!

The *final deadline* for submission on Monday, November 28th, 2016.
We’re expecting a big turnout, so submit your session soon!

Host a Session —> https://internetfreedomfestival.org/host-a-session/

Furthermore, via funds raised for the IFF Diversity & Inclusion Fund,
the IFF is now able to offer a limited amount of travel assistance to
the event, to participants whose session proposals are selected for
the festival program!

IFF Diversity & Inclusion Fund ->
https://internetfreedomfestival.org/internet-freedom-festival-diversity-inclusion-fund/

The IFF is a gathering made for the community - and we want to ensure
that your voice and ideas are heard. So think big, be innovative, be
creative, and send in your session ideas by November 28th!

Best,

Renata
IFF2017 Fellow - Regions and Groups Track