[bestbits] Launching Youth Internet Governance Forum of Pakistan

imran at igfpak.org imran at igfpak.org
Sat Oct 22 04:13:23 EDT 2016

Dear All,

On behalf of Urdu Internet Society and Internet Governance Forum of
Pakistan, I am pleased to announce that today on 22nd October 2016, we
are launching the initiative of "Youth Internet Governance Forum of
Pakistan". First Meeting is being held at the Office of SPO Pakistan
at 3:00 pm today. This is important initiative for the involvement of
teenagers and young people of our community providing them a platform
to discuss their Internet related issues and to fill up the
communication gap between our youth and policy development stakeholders.

Digital presence for ready reference and up to date information may be
found at http://igfpak.org/ and https://web.facebook.com/yIGF.Pakistan/

Invitation to first Meeting of Youth IGF Pakistan:
yIGFPakistan invites you to attend first Meeting of yIGF Pakistan on
22nd October 2016 at 3:00pm (Pakistan Time) at the Office of SPO
Pakistan, Shere Shah Block, Lahore

Miss Erum Arif is assigned the responsibility as an Ambassador to
Youth IGF Pakistan to organize the event discussion and reach out to
the community. She may be contacted through email
[youth(dot)ambassador(at)igfpak(dot)org].

Hopefully the Internet Service will be workable at the meeting.
Please find here under a WebEx Meeting Link for Limited participation
and shared Contents:

WebEx Meeting Link:
https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/#/meetings/detail?uuid=MBJPIOUGB3LZRU7HOTL4RUL02F-14AR3&rnd=3302.2585094

Thanking you and Best Regards

Imran Ahmed Shah
Coordinator:
-              Youth Internet Governance Forum of Pakistan

President, Founder & Executive Member
-              Linguistic Internet Council, Urdu Internet Society
-              Internet Governance Forum of Pakistan (IGFPak.Org)