[bestbits] Reminder to register for pre-IGF civil society meeting (very limited travel support)

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Fri Oct 21 13:14:56 EDT 2016

On Tuesday 25 October 1300 UTC the organizers of this year's pre-IGF
meeting will be closing off registrations by those who are requesting
travel support (if you're not, then you have an extra month).  We have
only a tiny amount of money for travel support anyway, and the criteria
are as follows:

10 points if you will be contributing to a session
10 points for high engagement in one or multiple networks
10 points if you are from a developing country
10 points if your net need for funding is $500 or less
- 10 points if you can come without funding support
15 points if you have a chairperson or other key facilitation role in
cross-network civil society coordination activities such as CSCG.

Here is where you can register:

http://bestbits.net/events/joint-cs-2016/

If you want to contribute to a session, please let me know and I'll put
you in touch with the right people.

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Global Policy Analyst
jmalcolm at eff.org

Tel: 415.436.9333 ext 161

Public key: https://www.eff.org/files/2014/10/09/key_jmalcolm.txt
PGP fingerprint: FF13 C2E9 F9C3 DF54 7C4F EAC1 F675 AAE2 D2AB 2220